Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

You keep writing that word...

It's obvious you don't know what it means*.  The English language is weird, my friends, and I don't claim to know all the rules.  There is one little word that is consistently abused and I think we should put a stop to it. I'm talking about the word too. Too is interchangeable with the word also or can indicate when something is more.  For example: too funny. The picture in question is too funny to be called just funny. If you say to funny, people will wonder who funny is.  To is directional. I'm going to the store. I'm writing this to you.

*When I say you, I mean the person on the internet who insists on leaving off an o in their comments.  I'm not mocking you.  Now, if you should tattoo it to your arm, I would mock you.

Permanent Fail

Bwahahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment